Monday, July 27, 2015

Page One Google in 12 Hours Buy-SellLegalplans.Blogspot.com by Brian M Rye

7-27-15 5:21am PST


7-27-15 7:21am PST


Page One Google in 12 Hours

website:

http://buy-selllegalplans.blogspot


I started a Law Blog for my father Eddie Rye Jr. for his Legal Shield Business,
the Blog was started Saturday at 2pm, it was on page one of Google for all target keywords
such as "buy legal shield, sell legal shield, buy legal plans, sell legal plans,"
it is  buy-selllegalplans.blogspot.com one of the new biggest aggregates of Law information on
the Internet. This is not a isolated incident, it usually takes more time like 3-4 days, maybe I got help
being the weekend or I am one of the best at getting websites and blogs on Page One Google,
but that is three Websites this month. I was working on the Internet when it started I know way
it functions, moves and most importantly is changing. SEO help is just a email away. The level of
help would compare to equivalent of  Navy Seal doing your SEO compared to a Solider, my career Online started in 1994, call me if you need help for Websites or Blogs and want results in days not months as most promise.

my Dad got a kick out of it this morning he could type in "sell legal shield eddie" or "buy legal shield from eddie" and he is above Legal Shield's website, you can see start date 7-25-15 for the Blogger

Contact:
Brian M Rye
salessection21@gmail.com